Thank you so much for your generosity in offering your services to the parish family of St. Louis. Our community is blessed to have so many dedicated servants, who express their faith in the Lord through the generosity of their lives.
As you know, the Archdiocese insists that volunteers who are dealing with children and vulnerable adults must conform to Archdiocesan policies, namely, fingerprinting/background checks, Virtus training and signed Pledge. This is not optional.
I must personally attest to the Archbishop that we are in complete compliance. You and our parish incur no financial cost for the fingerprinting and background checks. The Archdiocese pays for everything. The only thing it costs you is a little time.
Before volunteering, please click on each of the three things below for fingerprinting, virtus training and pledge. If you are under 18, click the Under 18 Volunteer Application.
1. Click the Fingerprinting link above.
2. Click “Schedule an appointment” (registration can be done in English or Spanish)
3. Create a secure username/password and enter the Fieldprint scheduling system
4. In the “Reason why you need to be fingerprinted” screen, select the web link: “I know my Fieldprint Code”.
Codes: (Case Sensitive)
Parish Employee: FPAOMParishEmp
Parish Volunteer: FPAOMParishVol
Parish Vendor/Contractor: FPAOMParishVend
5. Provide all the information requested. This information is required by the FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
At this point, the website will prompt the applicant for the information required to find a local fingerprinting facility and schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps and photos will all be provided directly online.
If additional questions or problems arise, please contact Fieldprint customer service at: 1-800-799-1067 or CustomerService@fieldprint.com. Or select the “Contact Us” link on the website.
Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely yours in Christ,